IT'S BETTER TOGETHER!
At Wonderful Mercy, we are committed to ensuring that being a part of our body is more than a Sunday thing.
That’s because authentic community—doing life together—was a lifestyle for the New Testament church, a lifestyle that included real relationships.
One way we walk this out is by participating in Life Together Groups. These groups provide a fun, exciting, and safe place where folks can…
- Learn to develop a lifestyle that includes real relationships
- Experience authentic community
- Grow as followers of Christ who are being transformed to think, speak, and act more like Jesus
- Find friendships that provide support and encouragement to navigate life in emotionally, relationally, and spiritually healthy ways
- Help one another hear, process, and discern how to respond to what God is saying to us
WHAT CAN I EXPECT?
At our church, a Life Together Group usually consists of 7-12 attendees in various life stages who meet on a regular basis. This could be in someone’s home or a central location that works for the group. These communities are about establishing relationships that encourage us to grow spiritually, offer mercy towards one another in our time of need, and, as groups, be the hand of justice in our church, community, and the world around us.
- Each Life Together Group strives to embrace and reflect the vision, mission, and core values of Wonderful Mercy Church
- Each Life Together Group gathers together on a weekly or bi-weekly basis
- Some groups will use established Bible or topical studies (like Experiencing God or Crazy Love), while others will not follow a structured curriculum
- Groups will strive to have a maximum of 12 participants so that everyone has the chance to gets to know one another and participate meaningfully in the group
We desire to see every member of our church connected in a Life Together Group. We believe participation in a Life Together Group, paired with our worship experience, can be key to becoming a passionate follower of Jesus Christ.